Current status: 100% RESTORED – Mainline Operational
Capacity: 3750 gallons (17,050 liters)
Weight: (Tare) 15.5t. (Gross) 32.5t.
Gauge: 1,065mm gauge (3ft 6in)
Built by Evan Deakin, Rocklea, Brisbane, this wagon entered service in April 1955 and was used to carry exra water for the Garrett steam locomotives during the era of steam.
After steam ended it was used to carry waste oil from diesel locomotives.
The retirement date is unknown, but the wagon was acquired by SDSR and moved to Warwick in 2004.
It is currently in use as part of our tourist train operations to Wallangarra.